Rogue Fitness

Shop Now Rogue Fitness

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11/12/2013

Marathon training seemed to have taken over my life. On November 3, 2013 I completed the NYC Marathon. What an experience! I wasn't sure I would be able to run 26.2 miles and still be standing at the end. But I did it, I was able to walk the 2 miles (or at least that is how it felt) to meet my family, walked up the 3 flights of stairs to my daughter's apartment and even better down the next day.  I had little to no soreness the next day, expect for a few black toenails, I felt awesome!

So now back to Crossfit and building strength.

I. 3 x
500m Row
30 Squats
15 Push ups
5 Dead hang pull ups

II. 5 x 3 Front Squats (85# seems like I lost some strength)
5 x 3 Press (80#)
3 x 5 Cleans (90#)

III. 100 Sit ups

No comments: