Rogue Fitness

Shop Now Rogue Fitness

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12/24/2014

AMRAP Day!
I usually like a AMRAPs and I liked this one after the first round. Needless to say the first round sucked!
10 minutes
2 Rope Climbs, 3 Hang Squat Snatch (really struggled with this today), 4 Burpee Box Jump Overs
Rounds: 3 + 1 Rope Climb
Rest 4:00
10 minutes
4 Pull ups, 5 Shoulder to OH (65#), 6 alt DB Snatch 35#
Rounds: 6 + 1 pull up
Rest 4:00
10 minutes
7 T2B (worked on trying to string these together. I was a tad faster), 8 Walking Lunges steps with 65# in racked position, 9 Hollow Rocks, 10 KB swings
Rounds: 3 + 7 T2B, 8 walking lunges (I think, sort of lost track of rounds).
I definitely did not feel all that great today. Clearly, not eating all day is not a good idea. I ate at 5:00 am, coffee/half a bagel with egg salad and then did not eat again until 7:30 pm. It was just a busy day and I ran out of time (also did not prepare something in advance).m,

No comments: