Rogue Fitness

Shop Now Rogue Fitness

Sunday, January 18, 2009

1/17/08


Rogue Fitness Crossfit Toldeo
"First Annual Showdown in Frogtown"
We (my peeps, Sharon F. and Feng) traveled to Todelo to participate in the Grand Opening.
It was a lot of fun and we meet a bunch of awesome crossfitters. I was assigned to do "Grace", Feng "Karen" and Sharon "Rowing Helen". Feng and I would have liked to switched WODs as I would have much rather done 150 Wall Balls (I know I am one of the few people who likes wall balls) and Feng wanted to do 30 Clean and Jerks (actually she wanted to do all three wods).

"Grace" modified 70# (was told it was 75#)
30 Clean and Jerks

Time: 3:58

Team WOD
240 Jumping Squats
180 Box Jumps
120 Burpees
60 Pull ups

Time: 11:12

Teams had to consist of at least one female and while Sharon, Feng and I wanted to participate as a team we agreedto split up so some of the guys could participate. I teamed with two guys from Rogue Fitness Colombus. They were awesome but I did hold my own. As a team you have to complete the number of reps assigned. Box jumps and pull ups could only be done one at a time (if that makes sense).

1 comment:

Feng said...

Your "peps", you mean. Hahahahaha! I had a ton of fun. Though "Karen" still sucks.