Rogue Fitness

Shop Now Rogue Fitness

Monday, May 6, 2013

05/06/2013

I. 200m Row
30 Squats
10 x
Push ups
PVC Rollouts
Sit ups
Dips

Hip Openers

II. 21-15-9
Thrusters (45#)
Box Jumps
Time: 7:18

My goal today was to complete all thrusters unbroken.  Goal accomplished!
Thrusters are my "goat". I despise them and therefore avoid them at all cost.  So I am going to find a way to perhaps despise them less.  I am starting at a relatively light weight and will gradually add more each week.  With the altimate goal of completing "Fran" 21-15-9 Thrusters (65#) and Pull ups in under 8 minutes.

III.  Dips - working on these to increase upper body strength. Here is an article on Ring Dips that works to reverse the concept of scaling by using a band.

http://crossfitoneworld.typepad.com/crossfit_one_world/2011/02/scaling-gone-bad.html

No comments: